Monday, December 5, 2016

What to do Once On Board?

I have been reading reviews on cruise critic and facebook, watched videos on YouTube, and I feel like I have a pretty good idea of much of what the Carnival Vista has to offer. Besides the Havana area, where I suspect we will spend much of our time, some of my must do's include

  • The Chefs Table-A special dining experience limited to just 14 participants. Have had my reservation booked for months

  • The 555 Fahrenheit Steakhouse-The premium steakhouse on board. From what I have read, Carnival offers one of the best premium steakhouses' at sea. Reservations for the first night, which happens to be our anniversary.

  • The Thermal Suite Spa-We both love Thermal Suites; heated stone loungers (More comfortable then they sound), special whirlpools, rains showers and steam rooms.

  • The Red Frog Pub-Trivia games are held here, love trivia.

  • The Library Bar-Haven't heard too much about this, but looks like a quiet place to enjoy a book, or play a game of chess. Marty will love that, if we can find a fellow chess player.

  • IMAX theater-First run movies at sea!

  • The Seafood Shack

  • Guy's Burger Joint
And I am sure there is so much more. The countdown continues...............

No comments:

Post a Comment