Friday, December 9, 2016

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

If there is ever a reason to be grateful to be going on a cruise, its when the temperature falls below freezing (For the high!), and just keeps going lower. It appears while we will be enjoying temperatures in the low 80's in Miami, and Caribbean breezes as soon as our ship sets sail the 17th, my neighbor's will be dealing with the dreaded "Wintery Mix"

I hate wintery mix; rain, sleet, freezing rain, and snow. Usually its just enough to make driving an adventure, and not in a good way. I much rather have a foot of snow!

The day we leave promises to be sunny, but cold. I can deal with that. As long as nothing delays the flight I'm all good. Its that first weekend that looks so iffy. Glad the pet sitter lives so close, no worries that my fur-babies are in danger of not being fed & watered.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment