Sunday, December 11, 2016

Packing, and Other Tiresome Duties

My husband and I are like night and day when it comes packing. He would be packed a week or two ahead of time, and bring half his closet. Me? Morning of is just fine, and I NEVER bring enough clothes. For this trip I compromised. I started yesterday (Saturday) a week or so before we sail. By today I had my carryon packed minus medicine and electronics. I packed my husbands carryon, and I have his clothes out (For the big suitcase), and a few things of mine out, next to said suitcase, and a load of my clothes in the wash that just need a quick fresh-up wash. We are good to go....Almost. Husband thinks Thursday AM will find me running around stuffing a few last things in.

Update December 12th-Husband's clothes, the ones I am allowing him to take, are packed. Washing machine is swishing away with my clothes. Dryer before bed, and I pack my stuff tomorrow AM or night. Wednesday night or Thursday AM is toiletries' and Medicine, and then DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment