Sunday, November 27, 2016

How Early to Fly in? Resort or Hotel?

My original plan was for us to fly in at least two days early, and stay at a swanky resort in southern Florida. However, I had difficulty finding one that checked all the boxes. Then I started looking at hotels in the area of South Beach. I quickly honed in on one that looked promising, Circa 39. It was built towards the end of the Art Deco period, and Miami is famous for its Art Deco buildings, and the décor looked bright, comfortable, but not too fussy-A perfect fit.

I kept looking of course, but in the end I have decided to stay with my original choice. While I think Marty will enjoy it, I must confess, this was really for me. The location is just outside Collins Ave, so near enough to South Beach to enjoy, but no so close that I can't get my beauty rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment